An update on the life and times of the Patik family.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Defining "Beezy"

As I start this blogging journey, I realize that there might be some pertinent information you should know about me.  "Beezy Bees" is more than just the name of my blog.  Here's the story...

I was born as Lori Bree. And being a true Southern girl, most of my mother's friends would refer to me as Lori Bree (sometimes Lori Belle).  Eventually the name started to morph and it shortened to Lori B and eventually to 'B'.  My mother kept this up and created a whole new nickname from 'B' and thus my nickname of 'Beezy' was born.  Even now in my thirties, I find my mother rarely refers to me as anything other than Beezy!

Since this blog is focused on myself and my family, I felt it only fitting to name "Beezy Bees".

Funny fact: I am incredibly afraid of a bee!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you have joined the blogosphere! I can't wait to follow along in all of your adventures.

    Angie
    Moresugarthanspice.com

    ReplyDelete