An update on the life and times of the Patik family.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

hanging pics...still

As of the 31st of this month, we have owned this home for a year! Wow...time flies!  We are unpacked and somewhat settled. It no longer feels like the previous owner's home.  But, I am still trying to figure out where to hang pictures and what pictures to decorate!  As my husband says, "it's a marathon, not a sprint."  I just want to walk into one room and feel like it is finally finished....that is my goal this Spring! 

Now....how do I decide which room to do??

4 comments:

  1. I have read that you should do your bedroom first. Sanctuary! I think it is that last room most people do. 27 years . Still not finished. LOVE YOU,Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice to connect with you last night. I can't believe you've been in your place a year! How time flies. Look forward to seeing you all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha - I agree. I have read that somewhere too and it would be nice to have a sanctuary. Spend my time somewhere other than the kitchen?!?! Love you!

    Stori - so nice to chat with you...wish I could see your face next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, we've lived in our house 3 years, and I'm just now getting things on the walls. Like, maybe 3 things. Sad! I agree with the bedroom; I'd like to work on that and am gathering ideas. :) The problem is I could look at inspiration photos all day and still do nothing...

    ReplyDelete