An update on the life and times of the Patik family.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Book Club for One

I love to get lost in a book!  And I miss reading as much as I was able too in years past.  With infants and toddlers, I was too exhausted at the end of the day to pick up anything to read...barely even a magazine!  Well, the girls are growing and nights are much easier now.


For 2011 I made the promise to myself to read one book a month.  Thought I don't have anyone to discuss the details with, it is something that keeps my heart and soul happy!

Here's my book list thus far:

'Guernsey Literary and the Potatoe Peel Pie Society'  by Maryann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
'The Diary' by Eileen Goudge
'Little Bee' by Chris Cleave (still reading this, very hard for me to read...quite sad)

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE SO SMART TO MAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF AND IMMERSE IN SOMETHING OTHER THANN LAUNDRY DETERGENT AND COOKING !! lOVE IT !

    ReplyDelete