An update on the life and times of the Patik family.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

When I grow up

Talia is discovering all the different careers to be when she grows up at preschool.  They have the basics...teacher, nurse/doctor, actress/singer, firefighter, scientist, etc.  Before they created these centers for play they asked the kids what they wanted to be. This way the centers were relevant to what the kids interest were.  Great idea.

Talia came home and told me all about it. When I asked her what she suggested and wanted to be when she grew up, she told me that her idea wasn't picked.  (With a bit of disappointment in her voice.)  With her cuddled in my arms, I asked what it was she wanted to be.

She told me that when she grows up she wants to be Santa's Helper. She wants to live at the North Pole and help Santa with the magic of Christmas. Of course, I can't visit her or it will ruin the magic of Christmas, but she promises to come visit every once in while when she gets vacation!

I just adore this little angel! :)

1 comment:

  1. That sweet girl! Shows she has good parents that teach with open minds and big hearts! Much love to you Talia ! GaGa xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete