An update on the life and times of the Patik family.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring is in the air!

I never realized how excited I get for the change of seasons until I began staying home with the kids.  Prior, I just ran through the motions of checking the weather to help decide what to wear that day.  Now, I check the weather for what to wear, how to dress the kids, possible excursions and even what kind of cleaning to get done that day. 

We have had a taste of the Spring weather that will soon dominate most days and with Daylight Savings next week, I am reminded that Spring is not that far away!  So, I have begun to make my spring cleaning checklist.  Clean out the closets, wash the blinds, clean the carpets, etc.  But there is one Spring 'chore' that I get thrilled about....garage sales!

I can't wait to start treasure hunting for that one item that I didn't know I needed or that I have been looking for and can't believe I paid only $2 for it!  However, to begin scouring garage sales I must prepare for my own.  (No way could I bring more stuff into the house without clearing so of my own!)

Here I go....rummaging closets and other nooks and crannies for items I can sell and replace with someone else's no longer wanted things!  Sounds like a disorder...but I know I'm not alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment